Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 23:47:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Enabling secure network enrollment in RPL networks
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-09-16

Abstract:
   [I-D.6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon] defines a method by which a
   potential [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal-security] can announce itself as a
   available for new Pledges to Join a network.  The announcement
   includes a priority for join.  This document provides a mechanism by
   which a RPL DODAG root can disable join announcements, or adjust the
   base priority for join operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/