Subject: [Roll] ROLL Interim Meeting - October

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:15:04 +0300

Dear all,

We will host another ROLL Interim Meeting in October to continue the
discussion from today (
https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/roll-interim-virtualmeeting-20190923)

Please fill the doodle by this Friday 27th September.

https://doodle.com/poll/z458yk8ck3de6ra8

Thank you,

Ines and Peter.

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 23:01:07 +0300

Dear All,

The poll is closed. The selected date is 14th October 2019, from 13pm to
15pm UTC time.

Please find below the webex details, note that the webex is going to be
open 15 minutes before the meeting start time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webex Details:

Topic: Continue with the work on Capabilities and MOPex
Hosted by ROLL WG

Monday, Oct 14, 2019 8:45 am | 2 hours 15 minutes | (UTC-05:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 319 527 168
Password: pxT5tCu6
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbf22e8e09dfa7a79eccc8646e17153ec

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 319 527 168

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etherpad: https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/roll-interim-virtual-meeting-20191014

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Material to be uploaded into:
https://github.com/roll-wg/ROLL-Interim-Meeting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draft Agenda :
https://github.com/roll-wg/ROLL-Interim-Meeting/blob/master/20191014/Agenda

Comments welcome,

Thank you,

Ines and Peter