Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:29:28 -0800

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a solution to the problems due to
the use of No-Path DAO Messages to the IESG ", set description to "Initial
submission of a solution to the problems due to the use of No-Path DAO
Messages to the IESG".

Changed milestone "Initial submission of routing for RPL Leaves draft to the
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of Common Ancestor Objective Functions
and Parent Set DAG Metric Container Extension to the IESG", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal to augment DIS flags and
options to the IESG ", set description to "Initial submission of a proposal
to augment DIS flags and options to the IESG".

Changed milestone "Initial submission of Enabling secure network enrollment
in RPL networks draft to the IESG", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of Mode of Operation extension and
Capabilities for RPL to the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/about/