Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 02:15:34 -0800

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of a Forwarder Selection Protocol for
MPL to the IESG".

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a solution to the problems due to
the use of No-Path DAO Messages to the IESG ", set due date to November 2019
from July 2018, added draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao to milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial Submission of a proposal with uses cases for RPI,
RH3 and IPv6-in-IPv6 encapsulation to the IESG", set due date to December
2019 from April 2018, added draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo to milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a root initiated routing state in
RPL to the IESG", set due date to December 2019 from August 2018, added
draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection to milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a reactive P2P route discovery
mechanism based on AODV-RPL protocol to the  IESG", set due date to March
2020 from July 2018, added draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl to milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal to augment DIS flags and
options to the IESG ", set due date to June 2020 from December 2018, added
draft-ietf-roll-dis-modifications to milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal for Source-Route
Multicast for RPL to the IESG", set due date to June 2020 from January 2019,
added draft-ietf-roll-ccast to milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a YANG model for MPL to the IESG",
set due date to July 2020 from March 2019, added draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Recharter WG or close", set due date to October 2020 from
September 2019.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/about/

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 12:19:15 +0200

Dear all,

We just updated the Milestones. Comments welcome :-),

Thank you,

Ines, Dominique and Peter

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 12:15 PM IETF Secretariat <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>