Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 09:20:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Configuration option for RFC 8138
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Li Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-12-12

Abstract:
   This document complements RFC 8138 and dedicates a bit in the RPL
   configuration option defined in RFC 6550 to indicate whether RFC 8138
   compression is used within the RPL instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/