Subject: [Roll] IETF107, ROLL meeting?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:58:09 +0000

Hello all,

You probably know by now that the "in-person" part of the IETF107 has been cancelled.
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/XenAlx4Nw6Jmg69QpXRUOwbzsXY/
Don't fly to Vancouver anymore ;-)

Some information on logistics (refunds, etc.) was provided in
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/WnC93yQanxb1GhOGYU97vFxc5RU

The IESG is still figuring out the best course of action regarding whether/how to have an all-virtual IETF107 meeting.
In the meantime, we are deliberately not announcing the cancellation of the IETF107 ROLL sessions nor the setup of makeshift ROLL virtual interim meeting(s).
Please stand by, we'll come back to again in a few days, based on the inputs from the IESG.
I
n the meantime, the general technical discussion should continue on the mailing list.
By the way, the draft submission portal is open again, so you can get this last fix in that you dreamt of posting before Monday midnight UTC but couldn't.

Best regards

Dominique & Ines & Michael

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.