Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:48:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Common Ancestor Objective Function and Parent Set DAG Metric Container Extension
        Authors         : Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis
                          Georgios Papadopoulos
                          Nicolas Montavont
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-03-27

Abstract:
   Packet Replication and Elimination is a method in which several
   copies of a data packet are sent in the network in order to achieve
   high reliability and low jitter.  This document details how to apply
   Packet Replication and Elimination in RPL, especially how to exchange
   information within RPL control packets to let a node better select
   the different parents that will be used to forward the multiple
   copies of a packet.  This document also describes the Objective
   Function which takes advantage of this information to implement
   multi-path routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:56:59 +0100 (CET)

Hello all,

We have just uploaded this latest version of our draft.
We have now addressed all the comments and suggestions from Rahul,
Dominique and Ines.
Thank you very much for all your work and help.

At this point we would like to suggest moving towards the WGLC stage, since
all issues have been addressed.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Best regards,
Aris and Georgios

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 5:49 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>