Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 02:54:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPL Capabilities
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Michael Richardson
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-05-21

Abstract:
   This draft enables the discovery, advertisement and query of
   capabilities for RPL nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/