Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 05:00:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A RPL DODAG Configuration Option for the 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Li Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-08-27

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8138 by defining a bit in the RPL DODAG
   Configuration Option to indicate whether compression is used within
   the RPL Instance, and specify the behavior of RFC 8138-capable nodes
   when the bit is set and reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/