Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:28:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPL Observations
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Yuefeng Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-11-30

Abstract:
   This document describes RPL protocol design issues, various
   observations and possible consequences of the design and
   implementation choices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/