Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 06:08:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing for RPL Leaves
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-28.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC6550, RFC6775, and RFC8505.  It
   provides a mechanism for a host that implements a routing-agnostic
   interface based on 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery to obtain reachability
   services across a network that leverages RFC6550 for its routing
   operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-28.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-28

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/