Subject: [Roll] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-42: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 11:46:41 -0800

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-42: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Daniel Migault for the SECDIR review.

I have nothing substantive to add to the new text here.  My feedback was
addressed in -29 after the first IESG review of this document.

A few nits:

** Section 1.  Editorial. s/it is recommended the reading of
[I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels] that explains/ [I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels] is
recommended reading to explain/

** Section 4.2.  What is “abusively naming it”?

** Section 4.2.  Editorial. s/There is therefore no longer a necessity to/There
is no longer a need to/