Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 15:09:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : AODV based RPL Extensions for Supporting Asymmetric P2P Links in Low-Power and Lossy Networks
        Authors         : Satish Anamalamudi
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   Route discovery for symmetric and asymmetric Point-to-Point (P2P)
   traffic flows is a desirable feature in Low power and Lossy Networks
   (LLNs).  For that purpose, this document specifies a reactive P2P
   route discovery mechanism for both hop-by-hop routing and source
   routing: Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing (AODV) based RPL
   protocol (AODV-RPL).  Paired Instances are used to construct
   directional paths, in case some of the links between source and
   target node are asymmetric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/