Subject: [Roll] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9010 (6556)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC9010,
"Routing for RPL (Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks) Leaves".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6556

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.1

Original Text
-------------
   [RFC6775] also introduces the Address Registration Option (ARO),
   which is carried in the unicast Neighbor Solicitation (NS) and
   Neighbor Advertisement (NA) messages between the 6LoWPAN Node (6LN)
   and the 6LoWPAN router (6LR).  It also defines the Duplicate Address
   Request (DAR) and Duplicate Address Confirmation (DAC) messages
   between the 6LR and the 6LBR).  In an LLN, the 6LBR is the central
   repository of all the Registered Addresses in its domain and the
   source of truth for uniqueness and ownership.

Corrected Text
--------------
   [RFC6775] also introduces the Address Registration Option (ARO),
   which is carried in the unicast Neighbor Solicitation (NS) and
   Neighbor Advertisement (NA) messages between the 6LoWPAN Node (6LN)
   and the 6LoWPAN router (6LR).  It also defines the Duplicate Address
   Request (DAR) and Duplicate Address Confirmation (DAC) messages
   between the 6LR and the 6LBR.  In an LLN, the 6LBR is the central
   repository of all the Registered Addresses in its domain and the
   source of truth for uniqueness and ownership.

Notes
-----
Extra closing parenthesis

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC9010 (draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-30)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Routing for RPL (Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks) Leaves
Publication Date    : April 2021
Author(s)           : P. Thubert, Ed., M. Richardson
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG