Subject: [Roll] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:47:07 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 4.1 ]

* "sets its IPv6 address" could perhaps be something like
  "sets a selected IPv6 source address"

[ section 4.3 ]

* "r" is not depicted in Figure 3?  Probably "X"?  Or update Figure to
  match the field description.