Subject: Require transition document

From: "Jain, Yogi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:36:02 -0500

Hello,

I am the manager of the group at Cable & Wireless working to define a plan
to migrate our RR from RIPE-181 to RPSL. 

I tried to access the URL RIPE-181 to RPSL Transition Plan
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rps-transition-02.txt>
(draft-ietf-rps-transition-02.txt) and was presented with a message stating
the page could not be found. Can you please send me a soft copy of the file
draft-ietf-rps-transition-02.txt.

Thanks in advance for your response. Regards.

Yogi Jain, Manager
Network Tools Development
Cable & Wireless
Reston, VA  USA
1-703-292-2446
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: Engin Gunduz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:48:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

A search on google with the search key "draft-ietf-rps-transition-02" revealed
many occurences of the document on the web, for example

http://www.globecom.net/ietf/draft/draft-ietf-rps-transition-02.html

But be aware that it is an expired internet draft.

Best regards,
-engin

Engin Gunduz
RIPE NCC Database Group