Subject: [Rps] Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

From: "La Site" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:54:47 -0000

La Site <http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/>  Communiqué
Saturday 17 January 2004  19::54

Rps,

Hello, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos and G'Day. We hope this Communication
finds you in good health and with great spirit.

We wish to offer you a free Membership
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Register/Register.asp>  for La Site -
the World's fasted growing Dating Service (Click Here)
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Register/Register.asp> . At La Site
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Register/Register.asp>  relationships
unfold in a pleasant, easy and civilised environment. We are a
community. Registration
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Register/Register.asp>  with the La
Site Dating Service unlocks the website and is free.

Once Registered <http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Register/Register.asp>
we will give you a free Platinum Membership
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Membership/Classes.asp> for five days
so you may fully test drive the site. You will then be welcome as a Gold
member, or to upgrade at a time of your choosing.

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make
an informed choice about joining. Click Here
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/Register/Register.asp>  to begin your
test drive now. 

La Site is a private place, no advertisments, no pop-ups. A Community
built upon respect, tolerance and good nature. The La Site Support Team
are committed to respecting individual members by providing an
unsurpassed quality of dedicated, secure service for everyone. 

Thank-you for choosing La Site.
We are at your service in your search for a suitable partner.

Best Wishes,
La Site Support Team.

Mail Delivery Options
<http://www.lasite.eu.com/mailServer/UnSubscribe/UnSubscribe.asp?Email=r
[email-masked]>