Subject: [SPAM] please help me

From: "Abu M Sesay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:45:34 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Friend,

      Greetings to you,With warm heart I offer my friendship, and
greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However
strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not
met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that
you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit
it will be to you.

     After careful consideration with my children, we resolved to contact
you for your most needed assistance on this mutually beneficial and
riskfree transaction which i hope you will give your urgent
attention. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this
contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a
person of integrity. First and foremost I wish to introduce myself
properly to you.

   I  am Mr.Abu M.Sesay I am moved to write you this letter, this was
inconfidence considration,for our present circumstances and situation,
i escaped with my wife and children out of Sierrial-Leone to The
Nedelands through the aid of the United Nations Evacuation Team where
we are now presently residing on temporary political asylum.

     However, due to this situation I decided to change most of my
Billions of  Dollars deposited in Swiss Bank and other countries into
other forms of money coded for safe purpose because the new head of
state Ahmed Tijjan Kabba made arrangement with the Swiss Goverment
and other European countries to freeze all my treasures deposited in
some european countries, hence i and my wife along with my
children,decided laying low in this our tempoery political asylum
camp here in Grou Jirnssum in the Nedelands to study the situation
till when things gets better, since president Tijjan Kabba taking
over goverment again in Sierria Leone. One of my chateaux in Southern
France was confiscated by the French Goverment, and as such we had to
change  our identity so that our investment will not be trace and
confiscated.

  I  have deposited the sum of Thirty Million,Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars{US$30,500,000} with a security company for safekeeping.

  The funds are security coded to prevent them from knowing the actual
content .  What I want you to do now is to indicate your inetrest that
you will assist me and my immediate family by receiving the money on our
behalf.

     The  Account required for this project can be personal, company or an
offshore account that you have  total control over, your area of
specialisation will not be a hinderance to the successful execution
of this transaction.

 Ackowledge this message, so that I can introduce you to my family as our
foreign trusted partner who shall take charge of our investment abroad
where we now plan to settle.

    I want you to assist us in investing this money,but I will not want 
our identity revealed. I will also want to buy properties and stocks
in multy- national companies and to engage in other safe and non
speculative investments.

   We have been through a lot of health and spiritual turmoil, hence will
need  your understanding and assistance.

 May I at this junction emphasize the  high level of confidentiality which
this business demands and hope you will not betral the trust and
confidence which we repose in you.I  shall put you in the picture of this
buiness, i.e tell you where the funds are currently being maintained and
also discuss other modalities including remuneration for your services.

   I   shall also inform you with the next line of action as soon as i
receive your response.Is this preposition is attainable? If it is,
Please kindly funish me immediately by E-mail with your direct
telephone number and fax number to enhance the confidentiality which
this business demands.

  Best Regards,
Mr.Abu M.Sesay