Subject: BFD Technical Issues + Delay + T-MPLS OAM

From: "O'Connor, Don" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:16:45 -0600

Dave, Jeffrey, Ross, and all

What are the unresolved technical issues with BFD that are resulting in
such a long delay in progressing the drafts and holding meetings? Can
you please socialize these issues with the email list so that everybody
is aware of the issues in detail? 

I see a lot of effort being devoted to T-MPLS OAM. What about finishing
BFD?

Regards

Don

________________________________

From: Alexander Vainshtein [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 9:55 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Alik Shimelmits
Subject: What is the status of the WG documents?

Dave, Jeffrey and all,

I have missed the Vancouver IETF meeting, and I would like to know what
happens to the WG drafts.

At the Prague meeting they have been declared as ready for the WG LC,
but, AFAIK, it has never been declared.

And most of the drafts have now expired.

Any info will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

              Sasha Vainshtein