Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bfd-base-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
	Author(s)	: D. Katz, D. Ward
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bfd-base-08.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2008-3-24
	
This document describes a protocol intended to detect faults in the
   bidirectional path between two forwarding engines, including
   interfaces, data link(s), and to the extent possible the forwarding
   engines themselves, with potentially very low latency.  It operates
   independently of media, data protocols, and routing protocols.
   Comments on this draft should be directed to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-base-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.