Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bfd-v4v6-1hop-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BFD for IPv4 and IPv6 (Single Hop)
	Author(s)	: D. Katz, D. Ward
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bfd-v4v6-1hop-08.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-3-24
	
This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection protocol over IPv4 and IPv6 for single IP hops.  Comments
   on this draft should be directed to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-v4v6-1hop-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.