Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bfd-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-08-04

This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.