Subject: Reg status of draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-07.txt

From: "Vinodkumar Parasmal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:57:20 +0530

Draft draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-07.txt has expired, is there a plan for further
work/standardization ?

---

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:23:47 -0500

Vinodkumar,

draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-07.txt is approved:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls/>
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg04952.html>
And waiting in the RFC-Editor Queue for references:
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#draft-ietf-bfd-mpls>

Thanks,

--Carlos.

On 12/24/2008 8:27 AM, Vinodkumar Parasmal said the following:
> Draft draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-07.txt has expired, is there a plan for
> further work/standardization ?

-- 
--Carlos Pignataro, DSE, CISCO.