Subject: RE: Confirm: [email-masked]:8Krlf9SWSRYw:dvP19w5wsucP-8iICPgJzyYokDvIcYfrdK3Ofw

From: "Nanda Kishore Salem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:57:34 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 4:56 PM
To: Nanda Kishore Salem
Subject: Confirm:
[email-masked]:8Krlf9SWSRYw:dvP19w5wsucP-8iICPgJzyYokDvIcYfrdK3O
fw

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: 8Krlf9SWSRYw

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'General Query new commer '

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].