Subject: Fw: IPR Statement RE: draft-ietf-bfd-base-11.txt

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:37:38 +0000

Hi,

I suspect this will also find its way through the IETF system as well.

Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rachel Albright -X (ralbrigh - Unknown at Cisco)" 
<[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:39 AM
Subject: IPR Statement RE: draft-ietf-bfd-base-11.txt

Cisco Systems, Inc. is an owner of U.S. Patent No. 7,561,527 ("the '527
patent") relating to the subject matter of "Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection" <draft-ietf-bfd-base-11.txt >.

To the extent technology in this document is included in a standard
adopted by the IETF, Cisco hereby grants a royalty-free, non-exclusive,
perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide license to any party to make, use,
sell, offer for sale, and import a product that implements and is fully
compliant with the standard under Cisco's rights to any claim of the
'527 patent that is necessarily infringed by such a product.

For information contact:

Dan Lang

Director, Intellectual Property

Cisco Systems, Inc.

+1 408-526-6672

[email-masked]