Subject: New draft notification: draft-dz-bfd-extensions-for-vl-packets-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:46:00 +0800

Hi all, 

I have submitted a new draft on BFD extensions, the draft's link is: 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-dz-bfd-extensions-for-vl-packets-00.txt

This document extends BFD mechanism to support detection function for 
packets with variable lengths.  Through dynamically changing the length of 
BFD packets, 
it can detect both traditional faults such as link failure or route fault, 
as well as non-forwarding problem for packets with a length in a special 
range, 
which maybe caused by equipment's internal defects.
 
Any comments and suggestions are welcomed! 

Regards 
Dai

Best Regards.
===========================================
祝您新春愉快，工作顺利，身体健康，阖家欢乐！