Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bfd-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mib-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2010-07-08

This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-mib-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:04:27 -0700

Folks,

draft-ietf-bfd-mib-10 has been submitted. This revision references
draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib. Unfortunately TC MIB cannot be submitted until
the gate opens up for -00 draft submissions. For the time being, please
find draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-00 at this location.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8862348/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-00.txt

Regards,
Nobo

P.S. Manav, Vishwas, multi-keyed authentication is not included in this
revision, but it has not been forgotten =)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 10:00 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bfd-mib-10.txt 
> 
> This draft defines a portion of the Management Information 
> Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the 
> Internet community.
> Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
> reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
> version of the Internet-Draft.
>