Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:52:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
	Author(s)       : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to
   [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-00.txt

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:02:04 -0400

Per our last charter discussion, the BFD multipoint draft was accepted as a
WG item.  The authors would appreciate feedback on their draft.

>    networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to

-- Jeff