Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 02:04:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Authenticating BFD using HMAC-SHA-2 procedures
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to authenticate Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol packets using Hashed Message
   Authentication Mode (HMAC) with the SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512
   algorithms.  The described mechanism uses the Generic Cryptographic
   Authentication and Generic Meticulous Cryptographic Authentication
   sections to carry the authentication data.  This document updates,
   but does not supercede, the cryptographic authentication mechanism
   specified in RFC 5880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/