Subject: Milestones changed for bfd WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:50:09 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit the bootstrapping mechanism for BFD using
DHCP to the IESG to be considered as a Proposed Standard", resolved as
"Dropped".

Changed milestone "Submit the BFD MIB to the IESG to be considered as
a Proposed Standard", set due date to November 2013 from September
2011.

Changed milestone "Submit the the document on BFD point-to-multipoint
support to the IESG to be considered as a Proposed Standard", set due
date to June 2014 from March 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit the generic keying based cryptographic
authentication mechanism to the IESG to be considered as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to January 2015 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit a BFD MIB extension in support of the
generic keying document to the IESG to be considered as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to January 2015 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit the cryptographic authentication procedures
for BFD to the IESG to be considered as a Proposed Standard", set due
date to January 2015 from December 2011.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bfd/charter/

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:59:30 -0400

Just updating the milestones to match consensus on the list from a while
ago.

-- Jeff (for the chairs)