Subject: [[email-masked]: BFD MIB revisions published]

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:47:59 -0400

Working Group,

As part of working through AD comments for the MIB (which passed WGLC and is
in the path for publication), some concerns were addressed.

Please take a look at the resulting changes.

-- Jeff (wearing the document shepherd hat)

----- Forwarded message from "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:15:32 +0000
From: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Jeffrey Haas ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
CC: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>, "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>, "Jeff Haas ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Subject: BFD MIB revisions published

Dear AD and Shepherd,

BFD MIB revisions (base and TC) have been published.

Adrian, thank you for great comments, quality of the document jumped up few notches!

Jeff, thank you for your guidance and multiple reviews along the way!

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mib/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05

Thanks,
Nobo, on behalf of authors

----- End forwarded message -----

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 10:26:03 -0400

> Please take a look at the resulting changes.

Note that the draft has been advanced to IETF last call.  Review comments to
the IETF mailing list, please.

-- Jeff