Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17.txt> (BFD Management Information Base) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:17:02 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection WG (bfd) to consider the following document:
- 'BFD Management Information Base'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-04-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.