Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 06:18:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Management
        Authors         : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Zafar Ali
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-05-14

Abstract:
   This draft defines two Management Information Base (MIB) modules that
   contain Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) management information.  The intent is
   that these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in BFD
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
   representations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/