Subject: Stephen Farrell's Block on charter-ietf-bfd-07-02: (with BLOCK)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:46:21 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-bfd-07-02: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-bfd/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The text refers to KARP, which is closing. What's the plan then?
If its to do the work in BFD that's fine.

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 20:50:05 -0400

The proposed charter update was submitted prior to the official announcement
of KARP closing.  With regard to the BFD charter, delete the reference. :-)

With regard to the remaining KARP item for BFD, I've volunteered to do the
shepherd writeup soon and let the publication process happen as a final work
item of KARP.

BFD had already adopted work to implement the KARP drafts' work.

-- Jeff

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 01:55:44 +0100

> BFD had already adopted work to implement the KARP drafts' work.

I guess the changes are pretty obvious so I've unblocked in
the hope those'll be made before approval.

S.

---

From: Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 06:45:07 +0530

BTW, Brian Weis (co-chair KARP) has promised Adrian and me a shepherd
review and a writeup before the end of the week, after which we can get
going.

Cheers, Manav

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:16:49 -0700

I am currently doing the shepherd review, and will be working with the authors to get the draft ready for submission to the IESG.

Brian

On May 27, 2014, at 6:15 PM, Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]> wrote:

> BTW, Brian Weis (co-chair KARP) has promised Adrian and me a shepherd review and a writeup before the end of the week, after which we can get going.
> 
> Cheers, Manav
> 
> 

-- 
Brian Weis
Security, Enterprise Networking Group, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]