Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 05:06:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticating BFD using HMAC-SHA-2 procedures
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to authenticate Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol packets using Hashed Message
   Authentication Mode (HMAC) with the SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512
   algorithms.  The described mechanism uses the Generic Cryptographic
   Authentication and Generic Meticulous Cryptographic Authentication
   sections to carry the authentication data.  This document updates,
   but does not supersede, the cryptographic authentication mechanism
   specified in RFC 5880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/