Subject: New Versions for S-BFD Base/IP/SR

From: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 14:23:46 +0000

Hello BFD WG,

S-BFD authors have just published revisions for the base, IP and Segment Routing documents.
Links to the 3 documents can be found below.

Many thanks to those who provided comments!
We are seeking further comments from experts to solidify the S-BFD mechanism.

We also believe draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-05 is ready for the WG adoption poll.
We will ask Jeff to initiate the WG adoption poll soon, followed by expert review to allocate the port assignment if the document adopted.

Thanks!

-Nobo, on behalf of authors

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-03
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-03

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-05
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-05

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-03
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-03