Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:55:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
        Authors         : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to rtg-
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:08:28 -0400

Note that this consists mostly of a re-publish with Santosh as the new
editor.  (And moving from .nroff to .xml.)

In the next few weeks, Santosh will be working with known implementors to
edit the document to match implementation.  Ideally these edits will be
complete prior to the next IETF session in Honolulu.  This will put us a bit
past our original milestone for publication, but still much better on track
than many of our previous documents.

-- Jeff