Subject: Re: S-BFD Document Status

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 16:17:04 -0400

Carlos,

Sorry, I appear to have missed this via mail glitch.  Nobo brought my
attention to this message.

> Hi, BFD Chairs,
> 
> The first set of S-BFD documents (-base, -ip, and -use-cases) have been
> stable for a while.
> 
> Looking at the Milestones [1], the WG is past due on submitting these three
> documents to the IESG. There is a small mention of this in the end of the
> Minutes from Dallas, but nothing too definitive or explicit.
> 
> There are no pending dependencies for -base. No dependencies for -use-case,
> and -base is a dependency on -ip.
> 
> Given all this, could you please initiate a WG LC on these three S-BFD
> documents?

Use case is in WGLC and we're just trying to resolve the last nits there
before sending it off to the IESG.

I agree - we're probably at the point of initiating a WGLC on the base and
IP documents.  Those WGLC will be showing up in subsequent messages.

-- Jeff