Subject: Status of WGLCs

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 09:59:41 -0400

The S-BFD documents - use cases, base and IP - have passed WGLC.  However,
there are authors who still haven't made their IPR attestations.  Thus the
S-BFD documents are in a holding pattern until we get these last
attestations.  

For draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications, we still haven't gotten IPR
attestations from Kalyani Rajaraman and Sam Aldrin.  More importantly, no
one has actually stated that they believe this document is ready to
progress.  Santosh P K has also noted some items that must be addressed
before the document can progres.

-- Jeff

---

From: Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 06:31:14 +0530

Hi Jeff,

It'll help to know which IPR attestations are pending. I dont remember if i
sent mine, will do that now.

Cheers, Manav

---

From: Santosh P K <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:05:57 +0000

I am not aware for IPR related to S-BFD documents. 

Thanks
Santosh P K 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rtg-bfd [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Haas
> Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:30 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Status of WGLCs
> 
> The S-BFD documents - use cases, base and IP - have passed WGLC.
> However, there are authors who still haven't made their IPR attestations.
> Thus the S-BFD documents are in a holding pattern until we get these last
> attestations.
> 
> one has actually stated that they believe this document is ready to progress.
> Santosh P K has also noted some items that must be addressed before the
> document can progres.
> 
> -- Jeff