Subject: BFD Yang document

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:21:25 -0400

[Wearing my chair hat.]

This concludes the closed design team portion of the BFD Yang work.  Thanks
to all of the members of the design team that got us this far!

Continuing discussion on the Yang module should happen on the BFD mailing
list.  The members of the design team may continue to hold their regular
calls to work on the document, but are encouraged to make the invite open to
the other BFD Working Group participants.

If there is perceived need, the regular calls can be structured as virtual
interims.

-- Jeff and Nobo

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:11:10 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-yang-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-08-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

----- End forwarded message -----