Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-02.txt> (Clarifications to RFC 5884) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:48:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection WG (bfd) to consider the following document:
- 'Clarifications to RFC 5884'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document clarifies the procedures for establishing, maintaining
   and removing multiple, concurrent BFD sessions for a given <MPLS LSP,
   FEC> described in RFC5884.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.