Subject: IETF 94 - Yokohama

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:38:09 -0400

Working Group,

The current agenda is posted with no changes aside from noting that we have
a new co-chair:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/94/agenda/bfd/

Presenters: You are responsible for getting me your slides in .ppt or .pdf
format no later than Monday afternoon.  Ideally we'd like to see them
Sunday.  We will already be competing for the room with the spring working
group and a melee to claim our full time slot is not out of the question.
Let's not add last-minute slide wrangling to this. :-)

This is also a reminder that we have two ongoing Working Group Last Calls:
- BFD multipoint and active-tails document.
- BFD MPLS MIB.

While I can believe that that MIB has low support (it's a MIB!), I find it
difficult to believe that the WG doesn't want to progress BFD multipoint.
Does this document have no support?  If you do support it, please indicate
so to the mailing list.

-- Jeff