Subject: [[email-masked]: WGLC for draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator]

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:15:52 -0400

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Ignacio Goyret <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:39:28 -0700
From: Ignacio Goyret <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: WGLC for draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator

Hi group, 

This email starts a two-week Working-Group Last-Call (WGLC) for
draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-00
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/

Please send comments to the list and state whether or not you support
progressing this document (in the later case, please also state the
reasons). Silence is not indication of support.

This poll runs until ** November 3rd, 2015 **.

We are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to this
draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with
IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

* If you are listed as a document author or contributor *, please
respond only if you are aware of any changes to IPR from your
response during the poll for adoption, at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2tpext/current/msg01389.html

If you are *not* listed as an author or contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not
yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Carlos and Ignacio
L2tpext co-chairs

----- End forwarded message -----