Subject: Call for presentation topics for IETF-94, Yokohama

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:44:48 -0400

Working Group,

I have requested a short slot, 1/2 hour, for IETF-94 since we haven't met
for a while.  If you have any desire to present before the group, please
send mail to the list.

If we expand past the short time slot, we can request a longer slot; we're
often given more time than we ask anyway just due to how the scheduling
Sudoku exercise goes for meetings.  It's beter to know sooner than later
than we could use the time.

If we have no topics for discussion within a week (October 9), we'll ask fro
the session to be canceled.

Meanwhile, please use the list to move forward our work!

-- Jeff & Nobo

---

From: Santosh P K <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:23:41 +0000

Jeff,
    We would like to present BFD VXLAN. This has not been presented in any of the WG till now. 

Thanks
Santosh P K 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rtg-bfd [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Haas
> Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 11:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Call for presentation topics for IETF-94, Yokohama
> 
> Working Group,
> 
> I have requested a short slot, 1/2 hour, for IETF-94 since we haven't met for a
> while.  If you have any desire to present before the group, please send mail
> to the list.
> 
> Sudoku exercise goes for meetings.  It's beter to know sooner than later than
> we could use the time.
>

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 12:31:01 -0400

> for a while.  If you have any desire to present before the group, please

We have a tentative time-slot for Tuesday morning for 1.5 hours.  This gives
us a little room to breathe in terms of discussion time for topics.

We now have two timeslot requests:
- BFD Fast Authentication update
- BFD for VxLAN.

-- Jeff