Subject: Re: WGLC BFD Multipoint (with active tail)

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:28:41 -0500

Working Group,

There was no support on the mailing list for progressing these documents at
this time.  There was very little response during the session in Yokohama
that these document should progress.  Of the people who commented on having
read the documents, they believe they should progress together.

This last call closes with no consensus to advance the documents.  We can
revisit this next year.

-- Jeff and Reshad

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 02:20:59PM -0400, Jeffrey Haas wrote:
> BFD Working Group,
> 
> This starts an extended Working Group Last Call for the following documents:
> draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint
> draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail
> 
> This Last Call will end after IETF week at the upcoming IETF-94 in Yokohama,
> Japan.  It gives us plenty of time to discuss any open issues with the
> documents, plus also provides opportunity for in-room discussion during the
> upcoming Working Group meeting if we need it.
> 
> Please provide your feedback on the readiness of the documents to advance
> for publication by the IESG.
> 
> Authors, Editors and Contributors, this is also your call to state whether
> these documents have any IPR considerations.  
> 
> -- Jeff