Subject: Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base (draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case)

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 16:17:38 +0000

On 12/8/15, 9:40 AM, "Jeffrey Haas" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Jeff:

Hi!

>On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 02:36:29PM +0000, Alvaro Retana (aretana) wrote:
>> On 12/6/15, 4:09 AM, "Santosh P K" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Unless I missed something, Carlos [1] didn't reply to #1: how are the
>>use
>> cases satisfied?  I'm looking forward to an updated version of
>> I-D.ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case which may help.
>
>My understanding is that the use case draft is unlikely to proceed.  With
>your blessing even.

I think so far we (at least I) have only heard from one of the authors of
I-D.ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case.  I'm cc'ing the authors on this thread so
that hopefully we get a firm indication of what their plan of action is,
if any.

Thanks!

Alvaro.