Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:22:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection of the IETF.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD)
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-02-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a simplified mechanism to use Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) with large portions of negotiation aspects
   eliminated, thus providing benefits such as quick provisioning as
   well as improved control and flexibility to network nodes initiating
   the path monitoring.

   This document updates RFC5880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/