Subject: [[email-masked]: RFC 7726 on Clarifying Procedures for Establishing BFD Sessions for MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs)]

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 09:52:19 -0500

Congratulations to the Working Group on another RFC!

As always, thank you to all of the members driving this effort.

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 14:57:03 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 7726 on Clarifying Procedures for Establishing BFD Sessions for MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7726

        Title:      Clarifying Procedures for Establishing BFD 
                    Sessions for MPLS Label Switched Paths 
                    (LSPs) 
        Author:     V. Govindan, K. Rajaraman,
                    G. Mirsky, N. Akiya, S. Aldrin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13899
        Updates:    RFC 5884

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7726

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7726

This document clarifies the procedures for establishing, maintaining,
and removing multiple, concurrent BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection) sessions for a given <MPLS LSP, FEC> as described in RFC
5884.

This document is a product of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

----- End forwarded message -----