Subject: Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 15:09:53 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Sec 3.7: This section describes BFD Fault Isolation.  It isn't clear
to me that the S-BFD base spec has addressed this case at all.  More
clarification would be nice - either indicating that this use-case wasn't
handled or having a small pointer to how it was.

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 22:57:19 +0000

Thanks, Alia!

Will add a pointer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:09 PM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, Alvaro Retana
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Jeff
Haas <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-06:
(with COMMENT)