Subject: RFC 7881 on Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for IPv4, IPv6, and MPLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7881

        Title:      Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) 
                    for IPv4, IPv6, and MPLS 
        Author:     C. Pignataro, D. Ward, N. Akiya
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16352
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7881

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7881

This document defines procedures for using Seamless Bidirectional
Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) in IPv4, IPv6, and MPLS environments.

This document is a product of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC