Subject: WG adoption poll on draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-04

From: Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:44:06 +0000

RTGWG,

This email starts a two week poll to gauge consensus on adopting draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-04
as an RTGWG working group document.

The BFD working group is also copied on this adoption poll.  We encourage participants in
BFD working group to provide their input on the adoption poll.  And should this document
be adopted as an RTGWG document, we would plan to copy the BFD WG on emails
related to this document to benefit from the BFD expertise in that WG in the development
of this document.

Please send your comments to the RTGWG mailing list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) indicating support
or opposition to the adoption of this document, along with the reasoning for that support
or opposition.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to this email stating
whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.   The response needs to be sent to the
RTGWG mailing list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has
been received from each author and each individual that has contributed to the document.

At this point, the document has the following IPR disclosure associated with it.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2739/

This adoption poll will end on Friday October 14th.

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff