Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-yang-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:02:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
        Authors         : Reshad Rahman
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-yang-08.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2018-01-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-yang-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-yang-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-yang-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/