Subject: Call for topics - IETF 101, London

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:22:31 -0500

Working Group,

BFD has requested a meeting slot for IETF 101 in London.  IETF is little
over a month away.

This is a call for topics for our session.  Even if you think you've
requested a slot, please respond in thread so all can see the request for
discussion on the topic.

As is our tradition, please try to reserve requests for timeslots for 
DISCUSSION, rather than simply a powerpoint update on a diff between two
versions of the draft.

-- Jeff & Reshad

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:19:04 -0500

Just a reminder, a call for topics is open for the upcoming session.

I've posted the agenda to date:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-101-bfd/

-- Jeff

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:58:02 -0800

Hi Jeff, Reshad, et. al,
thank you for the opportunity to present and discuss new BFD works in
London. I'd like to propose the following topics:

   - use of BFD Demand mode in BFD over MPLS p2p LSP (based on
   draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand);
   - non-IP encapsulation of BFD control packet over p2mp MPLS LSP (based
   on  draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd)
   - use of BFD in MPLS-SR (based of  draft-mirsky-spring-bfd)
   - use of p2mp BFD over shared-media, e.g. Ethernet, segment (VRRP and
   PIM-SM) (based on  draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case and
   draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case)
   - and, last but not least, clarification of BFD bootstrap by LSP ping
   over MPLS p2p LSP and interest in RFC5884bis (based on
   draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify)

Regards,
Greg

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:49:11 -0500

Greg, you've been given timeslots for these.

Note that I've put the 5884 bis topic at the front of the agenda since it
ties into existing WG work.

-- Jeff