Subject: notification: Changes to draft-ietf-bfd-yang

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:11:59 -0400

The BFD Yang document has beens submitted to the IESG.

I'd like to thank the members of the BFD Yang design team, the authors, and
the Working Group on the effort that went into this document.  Yang
documents in general are difficult things to write, especially with the
evolution of the technology over its time in IETF.

I'd like to also thank Ravi Singh, Jürgen Schönwälder, and Christian Huitema
for their respective directorate reviews that helped contribute to a better
quality document.

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:00:23 -0700
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Subject: Personal ID list of [email-masked] notification: Changes to draft-ietf-bfd-yang

Hello,

This is a notification from the Personal ID list of [email-masked].

Document: draft-ietf-bfd-yang,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

Change by Jeffrey Haas on 2018-03-21 06:00 PDT:

IETF WG state changed to *Submitted to IESG for Publication* from In WG Last Call

Best regards,

        The Datatracker draft tracking service
        (for the IETF Secretariat)

----- End forwarded message -----