Subject: IETF 101 - draft minutes

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:47:34 -0400

Working Group,

The draft minutes have been uploaded to the data tracker.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-101-bfd/

Please review them.  In particular, the minutes from the second half of the
meeting may be incomplete since we seem to have lost audio recording around
then.

(This chair really should know better than to trust infrastructure and to
arrange for backup!)

-- Jeff

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 08:47:06 +0300

Kudos to the notetaker who braved the technical obstacles and masterfully
captured all the details of the discussions that at times we quite fast
paced.

Regards,
Greg