Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:18:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
        Authors         : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-15.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-04-17

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/