Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 05:21:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Optimizing BFD Authentication
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Ashesh Mishra
                          Ankur Saxena
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an optimization to BFD Authentication as
   described in Section 6.7 of BFD RFC5880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-optimizing-authentication-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/