Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-16.txt> (BFD for Multipoint Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 07:27:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
WG (bfd) to consider the following document: - 'BFD for Multipoint Networks'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-16.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.