Subject: Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 08:16:52 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very readable document, so thank you for that. One small nit:

In Section 5.6, last sentence of the first paragraph says:

   All other information MAY be   determined dynamically.

This is not correct use of RFC 2119 MAY, because it doesn't look like an
implementation choice. I suggest you change it to lowercase "may" or "can".

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:18:07 -0700

Hi Alexey,
thank you for the review and your kind words.

Will change to "can" and publish in the next version.

Regards,
Greg