Subject: Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-bfd-yang-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:42:24 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bfd-yang-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found one minor editorial issue on page 43:

>    notification singlehop-notification {
>      description
>        "Notification for BFD single-hop session state change. An " +
>        "implementation may rate-limit notifications, e.g. when a" +
>        "session is continuously changing state.";

Nit: add a space between "a" and the closing quotation mark.

(Note: this occurs on Pages 46, 50, 54, and 57 as well)

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 03:21:41 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for the review. I will address this in the next rev.

Regards,
Reshad.

On 2018-07-03, 6:42 PM, "Adam Roach" <[email-masked]> wrote: