Subject: Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-bfd-yang-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 11:17:12 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bfd-yang-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

I also had a few minor nits:
Nits:
Section 1:
"The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management Datastore
Architecture (NMDA) Network Management Datastore Architecture [RFC8342]. " The
Department of Redundancy Department called and wants some of their words back
please :-)

Section 2:
"Since BFD is used for liveliness detection of various forwarding
   paths, there is no uniform key to identify a BFD session.  So the BFD
   data model is split in multiple YANG modules where each module
   corresponds to one type of forwarding path."
I think this would be more readable as:
"... to identify a BFD session, and so the BFD..."  (hey, I said it was a nit)