Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 13:09:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Sudarsan Paragiri
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mallik Mudigonda
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-08-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol in Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
   (VXLAN) overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 13:54:22 -0700

Dear All,
the new version addresses comments and editorial suggestions we've received
from Donald.

Your reviews are most welcome, comments, questions, and suggestions much
appreciated.

As discussed at the meeting in Montreal, the authors believe that this
document is ready for WGLC.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 1:09 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of
the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN

Abstract: