Subject: BFD WG status

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 03:51:37 -0500

Working Group,

As is our custom, the BFD wiki has been updated with current status of the
group and known documents.  You are encouraged to review it.

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/bfd/wiki

-- Jeff & Reshad

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 08:37:31 +0700

Hi Jeff,
thank you for keeping the wiki up to date (I believe the group is only WG
with up to date wiki). Couple notes on non-WG drafts related to BFD:

   - draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case is in WGAP at RTGWG (please feel
   free to comment to RTGWG)
   - draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover is to go to WGLC shortly
   - draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case use of p2mp BFD (BFD in Multipoint
   Networks) in PIM-SM over shared Ethernet segments.

Regards,
Greg

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:34:35 -0500

Greg,

>    Networks) in PIM-SM over shared Ethernet segments.

Thanks. I've incorporated these into the wiki.

-- Jeff