Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 11:04:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Sudarsan Paragiri
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mallik Mudigonda
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-12-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol in Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
   (VXLAN) overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/