Subject: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan nits

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 12:20:22 -0500

As part of doing my shepherd review for BFD for VXLAN, I noted three details that should be attended to prior to the document being submitted to the IESG:
There is a missing IPR attestation from Sudarsan.  I have unicasted him to request this to be done.
In the document:

   IANA has assigned TBA as a dedicated MAC address from the IANA 8-bit
   unicast MAC address registry to be used as the Destination MAC
   address of the inner Ethernet of VXLAN when carrying BFD control
   packets.

I believe this is intended to be 48-bit, not 8-bit?

   Authors would like to thank Jeff Hass of Juniper Networks for his
   reviews and feedback on this material.

It'd be nice to get the typo in my name corrected. :-)

-- Jeff

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:31:50 -0800

Hi Jeff,
my apologies for these errors. Will fix them all today.

Regards,
Greg

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018, 09:20 Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked] wrote:

> As part of doing my shepherd review for BFD for VXLAN, I noted three
> details that should be attended to prior to the document being submitted to
> the IESG: