Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 13:20:25 -0700

Dear All,
in the new version, we've added and described the use of the Lightweight
Authentication TLV. Also, clarified the use of the Capability TLV in the
course of the Poll sequence.
Much appreciate your reviews, comments, and questions. Looking forward to
discussing updates in Montreal.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 1:16 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-01.txt
To: Xiao Min <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirmin-bfd-extended
Revision:       01
Title:          Extended Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
Document date:  2019-07-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to extend the capabilities of
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).  These extensions enable
   BFD to measure performance metrics like packet loss and packet delay.
   Also, a method to perform lightweight on-demand authentication is
   defined in this specification.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat