Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 08:24:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Sudarsan Paragiri
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mallik Mudigonda
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-13.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol in point-to-point Virtual eXtensible Local
   Area Network (VXLAN) tunnels used to form an overlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 08:29:31 -0700

Dear All,
updates in this version address comments received during the IESG review.
Your questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 8:24 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-13.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of
the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN

Abstract: