Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-03-30 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-03-30).

Updated 2:2:19 EDT, March 27, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              SEC         The Plain SASL Mechanism (Proposed Standard)
                          - 1 of 2
                          draft-ietf-sasl-plain-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Sam Hartman
                          Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
              SEC         Subject Identification Method (SIM) (Proposed
                          Standard) - 2 of 2
                          draft-ietf-pkix-sim-07.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley

           2.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

          2.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         The Use of Galois Message Authentication Code
             SEC         (GMAC) in IPsec ESP and AH (Proposed Standard)
                         - 1 of 2
                         draft-mcgrew-aes-gmac-esp-02.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: The T11 FC-SP Working Group needs RFC
                         number by Friday, May 19th.
                  Token: Russ Housley
                         Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs)
             APP         and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) for
                         the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
                         (XMPP) (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                         draft-saintandre-xmpp-iri-03.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Ted Hardie

          2.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

              3.1.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  RTG         A Path Computation Element (PCE) Based
                              Architecture (Informational) - 1 of 2
                              draft-ietf-pce-architecture-04.txt [Open
                              Web Ballot]
                       Token: Alex Zinin
                  OPS         Multicast Source Discovery protocol MIB
                              (Experimental) - 2 of 2
                              draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-mib-01.txt [Open
                              Web Ballot]
                       Token: Dan Romascanu

              3.1.2 Returning Item
                    NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

             3.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                GEN         Media Type Registrations for Downloadable
                            Sounds for MIDI (Informational) - 1 of 1
                            draft-westerlund-mime-dls-01.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Ted Hardie

             3.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

       3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
           to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

              3.3.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  OPS         Additional Values for the NAS-Port-Type
                              Attribute (Informational) - 1 of 1
                              draft-zorn-radius-port-type-03.txt [Open
                              Web Ballot]
                       Token: Dan Romascanu

              3.3.2 Returning Item
                    NONE
       3.3.3 For Action

           Area  Date

           GEN         Registration and Administration Guideline for
                       Chinese Domain Names (Informational) - 1 of 1
                       draft-xdlee-idn-cdnadmin-06.txt
                       Note: RFC Editor submission for RFC 3932
                       processing
                Token: Brian Carpenter

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        TSV  Mar 24 FEC over Transport Framework
                                    (fecframe) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Magnus

                  4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News